Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year from Adrian James!

This is Adrian James, the tall, dark haired, dark eyed hunk from The Spell. I am a total catch--no ego here, fact. Ask Kelly McKenna about that. I'm not only cover model material (so says her roommate Susan) but I am smart, funny and kind. In fact, I'm one of those totally nice guys who makes donations to the Humane Society because the furfaces deserve a boost up. I work as a journalist and from the moment I met Kelly I knew she was the woman for me. She and her hubby were having problems so I bided my time and when she was free, clear and moved here to the San Francisco Bay Area I knew we were the match of a lifetime. Maybe even several lifetimes.

Thing is, Kelly won't commit to me. I know she wants to enjoy being single for awhile. That's cool, but there is this guy who has been following her. Stalking her. And he's been getting worse. Sometimes I even wonder if it isn't her roommate--Susan. Susan's great, nice babe...but she's almost too nice if you get my drift.

I can't tell you how many times I've invited Kelly out to my beachhouse for a romantic weekened and she's always turning me down. Come on! Who wouldn't want to spend a weekend with the guy or girl of their dreams, secluded at the beach, fire the fireplace with nothing to do but lay round and snuggle and make love?

1 comment:

The Spell said...

Speaking from experience, Kelly never cast any spells. She's a mainstream kind of girl....now her roommate....Susan is a different story all together.