Friday, December 22, 2006

Meet Susan Hammond

HI There!
My name is Susan, Susan Hammond and I'm Kelly McKenna's best friend. We've known each other since grammar school and I've been there since the beginning. The beginning of what? Why all those strange notes, phone calls and odd gifts. How would you like to get a Barbie doll with a teeny piece of paper with your name on it and a knife stuck in it?
Creepy, huh?
To tell you the truth, I really worry about Kelly. She's kinda shy, quiet, smart and a lot of guys have always been interested in her. I've sat by and watched as they try to get her interested, but Kelly was just so into her intellectual pursuits.
When she got divorced from David and decided to move to the San Francisco Bay area for a job and to be with Adrian James, I figured what the heck? The midwest was kinda chilly in the winter and with silicon valley nearby I figured I'd have boque choices in jobs. I'm a computer whiz...did I forget to mention that? I can back trace an email to anyone anywhere.
Well, almost....I've never been able to figure out who is sending Kelly some of the creepiest emails around. I am worried about her...someone is stalking her and it seems has been through time...wait till you hear about the dreams she's had about those lives.
Come meet me in February 2007 in Spell Across Time: The Pentacle. It will be with Whiskey Creek Press (www.whiskeycreekpress.com) and this is the first of our Spell series stories. I heard our author, Regan Taylor, is almost done with book 2: The Crystal Ball. How did I hear that? I have my ways...I have my ways.
Susan Hammond

No comments: