Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Afternoon Greetings from Richard

I'm a man from Kelly's past...far past. In fact, I knew her in another life time. I knew from the moment I met her I'd spent a lifetime looking for her. It was odd, so odd, I knwe there was someone special, someone I couldn't live without and when I met her...only it wasn't Kelly, she was known by another name in that life...but I knew it was she I had searched for.

When that life time ended I knew I would seach through time and space to find her again...and indeed I have.

4 comments:

Tory Richards said...

Richard, you talk about knowing Kelly in another life time. How is it that she died yet you lived on to search for her? What kind of man are you? Oops...that's two questions! LOL

The Spell said...

Ah dear woman, you pose two interesting queries!

I do believe Regan's publisher, Debi Womack said it best -- Spell Across Time is a love story that transcends time. Life time after life time we find those we love most, our soulmates as it were. Now in my lifetime we did not discuss such as soulmates...but in my heart I knew there was only one woman for me. Known in the present life time - -yours -- her name is Kelly. I knew her by another name.

What kind of man am I? Ahh, well I hope I am the kind of man that any woman would love. I'm tall, blond, told I'm what women of your time call "eye candy". You could bring me home to your mother and I would charm her and your father would appreciate me because I'm a man's man...the time I lived in you see.

Fondly,

Richard

Mona said...

Dear Richard, you seem like a man of words more than action. You gave me the feeling that Kelly doesn’t know you exist. Tell me what did you do to get Kelly’s attention?

The Spell said...

Mona,

Dear Lady,

Twas simple really. When you have loved someone across time and space and you know in your heart if not your mind you belong together, all one need do is show up.

Alas, our lifetime together was short lived...perhaps in this one....