Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Meet Kelly McKenna

I'm really not a bad person...at least not in this lifetime. Once upon a time maybe I was, but that was a long long time ago and I really didn't know what I was doing. Well I did, but that's besides the point. The thing is now, in this lifetime, I'm being stalked. Ever since high school someone has been sending me these really creepy notes about me being able to run, but that I can't hide because he...or she...will find me.

This is so not right. I have an ex-husband who really adores...adored...adores...yeah, he still adores me. I have a best friend who, well she's my best friend...she doesn't date much...but she's my friend. And I have a boyfriend who is just the best guy in the world.

But I feel like there's something missing...someone missing...but sometimes I worry that I'm not going to find out who my one true love is.

Anyway, I'm a journalist and I get to travel to really cool places.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly what kind of places have you actually been too?

The Spell said...

Ah, I've been to the Amazon, and have a VERY special trip coming up in the near future!

Hint, it's the ONLY place for a one night stand!

Mona said...

So you had it all but still something’s missing. Since that stalker have been with you like forever.. Have you ever considered that what you're missing might has something to do with your stalker?

The Spell said...

HI Mona!

I've been so busy with my first book being released I haven't had time to keep up here!

We know we're missing something and I keep trying to figure out what, but so far it's just not happening.